Wednesday, November 21, 2007

More about Technorati

Searching for "Learning 2.0" in blog posts, tags and the blog directory brought up similar results (I did this in the advanced search option at the top of the Technorati website). I find it interesting that not many people in the online social networking community link up to learning 2.0 sites. Check out the blog directory and see how many "fans" our community has. Guess we're not the movers and shakers we'd like to be.

Looking at the popular category I noticed a lot of .com sites represented. There are very few .net or .org sites. For all of that it's interesting to note that the most popular blog is Boing Boing (good name, gives the impression of something bouncing back and forth amongst that community of readers). It's described as a "weblog of cultural curiosities and interesting technologies". Great if you have the time and inclination but I prefer something a little more targetted to my own interests.

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

I'm not really a technorati fan myself; I prefer other search engines and narrowing my search from them
Keep up the good work

Lynette